15 July 2014

Today's Breakfast

I finally couldn't stand how unhealthy I had become (literally could not stand, because my body kind of gave up), so I decided to make a change in my life, starting from my diet. By diet, I don't mean trying to lose weight, because I am perfectly fine with mine. I mean just taking more notice of the things I eat.
I know I can't switch from eating crisps, pizza and fried chicken to fruit and salads in a day, so I'm making it a more gradual change, replacing the things I used to eat with healthy alternatives one by one. 
Starting from my breakfast today. I made myself a mix of probiotic yogurt with fruit cereal, chia seeds (I love them), cherries, half a kiwi and half a banana. I usually have a hard time eating fruit, because I get sick when eating most of it, especially bananas, but when it's combined with other things it's not that bad. I'm just trying to make healthy meals that suit my taste. I don't know that much about fitness and health, but I know how my body responds to eating certain foods and that's what guides me.


2 comments: