23 September 2014

People Who Have Inspired Me

This post was suggested to me by one of my best friends and I thought it was a great idea. I'm going to be talking about celebrities, who have made a change in my life and have had some kind of influence on the way I think, dress or act today.


Beyonce is definitely at the top of my list. Not only is her music incredible, but she has also set an amazing example for women all around the world through her success. She has proven that girls can be just as successful as boys, or even more and that they run the world (Get it? Haha I suck). She has introduced me to feminism and taught me how to stand up for myself and speak up. Beyonce has been my role model for years and thanks to her I have learned a lot and grown.


Kim Kardashian. I know she's a bit more controversial, but she has really helped me through a lot. What I admire most about her is her drive and ability to make the most out of any opportunity. She has learned from her mistakes and even taken advantage of them and is now a successful businesswoman. Whoever says she doesn't deserve to be famous can leave. Also, she has given me a lot of body confidence and has taught me to accept and love myself more. I'd die to have her wardrobe as well.




Zoe Sugg was one of the reasons why I started this blog. She has taught me to take more chances and worry less. Her opening up about her anxiety made a huge difference in my life, because until then I honestly thought I was alone in my battle, and it truly is a battle. Her vlogs make my day and she always manages to put a smile on my face.


JK Rowling was the author who made me love reading and had the most influence on my childhood. Her books filled my life with magic and exitement. Her devotion to charity is incredible and the way she turned her life around is truly inspirational.

These are the four women I look up to most. Demi Lovato has also helped me a lot, but I link her to a very dark period in my life, which I would rather not remember. 

Honestly, the only male celebrities who have stuck with me are Ed Sheeran and Kanye West, but I decided to keep this post about women.

3 comments:

  1. Some of your picks were very interesting to me, Kim usually isn't someone that I would pick as a role model, but after reading your reason why you choose here I can see exactly what your saying. She has made the best out of her situation and become famous from it and she has made curvy bodies with big booties a desire now. Thanks for actually opening up my eyes in viewing some of these celebrities in a different way.
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you feel this way! Thank you for reading my blog xx

      Delete