22 July 2014

Handmade Jewellery

I love jewellery and have tons of necklaces, earrings and rings. I'm not a big fan of bracelets, just because I find them really uncomfortable to wear and always take them off as soon as I can. Handmade jewellery has always interested me and I have a lot of pieces made by a few talanted people. What I would like to share are three of my favourite handmade necklaces.


I got this one in April (I think) after I saw it on facebook. It was made by a lovely girl from school and I had to buy it because it's my style.


This one was made especially for me and I got it today. I messaged the same girl, because I wanted a colourful statement piece and this is what she came up with. I think it's very pretty and original and I love it.
Here is her facebook page and you can check it out for yourself.


This one has a special place in my heart and is probably the most comfortable to wear. It has three aquamarine stones and was made by my design in a cute little shop. It's the first piece of jewellery made completely for me, it's one of a kind and I love it.

I apologise for the redness of my skin, but I went to the beach yesterday and that's the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment