18 July 2014

All Green Salad With Curry Chicken (Recipe)

As I have mentioned before, one of my favourite things to eat and prepare is a salad. There are so many options to choose from and I love eating fresh ingredients. You can hardly go wrong when making a salad and it's the best way to experiment in the kitchen.
The salad I prepared today was very green. Green is my favourite colour and weirdly, I find green vegetables the best and most trustworthy, unlike little kids (I still consider myself a kid too).

The ingredients I used are:

  1. 4-5 lettuce leaves (you can add or take, depending on the amount you want to eat)
  2. A quarter of an avocado
  3. Half a fresh green pepper
  4. About 1/5 of a cucumber
  5. Quarter of a baked chicken breast
  6. Red curry paste
  7. A tiny amount of French dressing
  8. Himalayan salt
  9. Olive oil
I baked the chicken in the oven first, sprinkled with some seasoning (honestly don't know any names of the ingredients I used) and I put some curry on it when it was ready.
Then I chopped the lettuce, pepper, avocado and cucumber, put them in a bowl and seasoned them too. After that I added the chicken and voila. Simple as that.
The red curry might not be to everyone's taste as it's quite spicy, but I'm a sucker for spicy food, so I love it.




I eat a salad almost every day and try to change it up every once in a while to taste new things. I'd love to hear about your favourite salads and even meals!

No comments:

Post a Comment