18 July 2014

OOTD: Job Interview & A Walk In The Green

I had a job interview today for a spot I'm really hoping I'll get. Basically, it's one of the things I've been hoping to do when I grow up. I will post details if I get hired.
After the interview, I had an ice tea and went for a walk with my mom. The weather was perfect for that - it wasn't too hot.
Here's how I looked while doing that.



Shirt: Pull&Bear
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: H&M (I am aware that my feet look tiny)
Bag: The Internet haha it's a Hermes knock off if you couldn't tell


I love this necklace, but I've had it for a long time and I'm not sure where I got it from. It must have been H&M.


Here's a closer look at my bag and watch, which again, don't know where I bought from. The colour on my nails is Lovie Dovie by Essie.






5 comments: