29 December 2014

One Of Those Days





I'm having a bit of a weird day, staying in and doing basically nothing. I ordered KFC and we ate it with my brother and now we're watching Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince. I feel guilty for eating so much fast food and not working out, but the weather is so horrible. I hope it's better tomorrow so I can feel a bit better and go out.

Имам малко странен ден - седя вкъщи и не правя нищо. Поръчах KFC и го изядохме с брат ми, а сега гледаме Хари Потър и Нечистокръвния Принц. Чувствам се виновна, че изядох толкова много бърза храна и не спортувам, но времето е толкова ужасно. Надявам се да се подобри утре, за да се почувствам по-добре и да изляза.


2 comments:

  1. I personally love 'those days', food and feeling comfortable. X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to love them too, but nowadays they make me anxious :( xx

      Delete