20 September 2014

Why I've been inactive / Life update

I don't know if I should apologise for the lack of posts recently, because I'm not sure anyone reads my blog anyway. The reason I haven't been writing is that I have been very busy, because I started my first year at UNI as well as driving lessons. It's hard enough finding the balance between those two and I've been coming home in the evenings, so naturally, all I've been wanting to do is relax, eat and sleep. It's been exhausting, but it's somehow had a positive effect on my anxiety. However, whenever I've had more free time, like right now, I've found myself overwhelmed and worried, looking for something productive to do and a way to improve. I have managed to lose the joy in watching shows and eating pizza in bed, which was my favourite thing to do before.

Another reason why I haven't been posting is simply because I am stuck. I haven't been buying new clothes or products, I haven't been cooking or even dressing up properly, so I don't feel like there is anything interesting I can post about. This is where you can come in handy. I would very much appreciate responses on what you would like to see more of on here, as well as new ideas.
So please, if you've read this far, could you kindly scroll down a bit further and leave a comment, so I know that I should put in more effort into what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment