9 September 2014

H&M Haul!


As I may have mentioned (numerous times) before, H&M is my all-time favourite store and whenever I go there I buy something. Sometimes it's some things. I'm not sure whether I actually needed these things, but I was under the impression that I lack tops for the Autumn. So I went a little overboard for my budget, which is 0.


The first thing I got is this short black t-shirt. I am a bit addicted to shorter tees and even though I have a lot I always manage to buy more. This is in size S and it cost 5


I already did a whole post on this fancy hat and you can check it out here.



I absolutely love this shirt, even though I'm not a fan of polka dots. I tried to demonstrate 2 ways to wear it, but I'm the worst model ever, so sorry. It's in size 34 and it cost 15


I was not intending on buying this, but things happen and people change. It's a basic grey blouse, but it has a really cool black mesh detail on the shoulders. It's in size XS and it cost 13


And finally, this cream sweater. My love for sweaters is infinite and so is my love for this colour. Guess what happens when you combine them. It's really gorgeous. I don't know what else I can say about it. I got it in size XS and it cost 20

I want to thank my brother for taking this photos and I gave him a lot of shit, because his little hands were shaking, but they turned out pretty good.






4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ^_^ добре похарчих парите значи

      Delete
  2. охо, и аз днес там похарчих доста :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Аз, ако харча, винаги е там :D

      Delete