9 September 2014

H&M Haul!


As I may have mentioned (numerous times) before, H&M is my all-time favourite store and whenever I go there I buy something. Sometimes it's some things. I'm not sure whether I actually needed these things, but I was under the impression that I lack tops for the Autumn. So I went a little overboard for my budget, which is 0.


The first thing I got is this short black t-shirt. I am a bit addicted to shorter tees and even though I have a lot I always manage to buy more. This is in size S and it cost 5€


I already did a whole post on this fancy hat and you can check it out here.



I absolutely love this shirt, even though I'm not a fan of polka dots. I tried to demonstrate 2 ways to wear it, but I'm the worst model ever, so sorry. It's in size 34 and it cost 15€


I was not intending on buying this, but things happen and people change. It's a basic grey blouse, but it has a really cool black mesh detail on the shoulders. It's in size XS and it cost 13€


And finally, this cream sweater. My love for sweaters is infinite and so is my love for this colour. Guess what happens when you combine them. It's really gorgeous. I don't know what else I can say about it. I got it in size XS and it cost 20€

I want to thank my brother for taking this photos and I gave him a lot of shit, because his little hands were shaking, but they turned out pretty good.






4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ^_^ добре похарчих парите значи

      Delete
  2. охо, и аз днес там похарчих доста :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Аз, ако харча, винаги е там :D

      Delete