5 September 2014

I felt like answering questions

I know no one asked me, but that's life. I'm in one of those moods when you just wanna do something, no matter what, so you can just feel like you've accomplished something in life. Not sure if you know what I mean, but just bear with me until I get some inspiration for good blog posts.


1.What are you looking forward to in the next week? 
Getting the text book I'll be teaching with and my baby cousin's christening.

2.Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?


Yes.


3.Last three things you had to drink?


Arizona Green Tea, water and Nutella milkshake.


4.Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?


I do walk around in my underwear at home all the time. I know that's not the point of the question.

5.Do you miss anyone?


I do.

6.Who did you last see in person?


This nugget (my brother)

7. Will you sing today?

I sing all the time, so yes.

8. What is wrong with you right now?

I feel lonely and I need affection.

9. Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
Honestly, I don't. Mentally I am in a much better place. There are some things I miss, but I wouldn't want to go back.

10. Ever stayed up all night on the phone, with who?

No, but I have talked on skype for 6 hours straight with my boyfriend.

11. Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?

There are few people and I'm really grateful.

12. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?

Well it does depend on who the "someone else" is. I do sleep better when I'm alone, but I wouldn't trade sleeping next to my little sunshine for the world.

That were 12 questions nobody needed the answers to. You're welcome.

1 comment: