4 September 2014

Today I'm listening to...


I'm currently in bed and I don't want to do anything. I think I just need a break from life. The past few days have been stressful - job interviews, getting my UNI schedule and I'm starting driving lessons tomorrow.
I decided to share some of the songs I've been listening to lately or for a long time. Obviously, I had to stop myself from making it an Ed Sheeran only gig and managed to include other artists as well.

  1. "Happy Little Pill" (and the whole EP for that matter) by Troye Sivan
  2. "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran
  3. "Love Me Harder" by Ariana Grande and The Weeknd
  4. "No Angel" by Beyonce
  5. "Where We Land" by Ed Sheeran
  6. "Blood On The Leaves" by Kanye West
  7. "Boom Clap" by Charli XCX
  8. "West Coast" by Lana Del Rey
  9. "Stay With Me" by Sam Smith
  10. "Ghost" by Ella Henderson
I'd love to hear your favourite songs or the songs you've been loving lately, so leave them in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment