6 March 2015

Food Friday: I was unhealthy








Okay, so the photos aren't actually from today, but I've had them edited and saved for a while now and I didn't have time to upload them. A few weeks ago, I went to a restaurant with my parents and had one of the best pizzas ever. It included rucola, parmesan and mozzarella. My mom had her favourite veggie burger and fries and when I went home I treated myself to some macarons. I wish I had time to eat these days :(
~
Добре де, снимките не са от днес, но ги имах запазени и обработени от известно време, но нямах кога да ги кача. Преди няколко седмици, отидох на ресторант с родителите си и ядох една от най-вкусните пици някога. Имаше рукола, пармезан и моцарела. Майка ми си поръча любимия си вегетариански бургер и като се прибрах се поглезих с макарони. Ще ми се да имах време да ям и тези дни :(

No comments:

Post a Comment