3 October 2014

A New Month, A New Me

October has come and I decided it's high time I started making posts again. I will start taking this blog more seriously again and do what I enjoy.

My life has changed so much in the last month, it's incredibly surreal. I started university, which I was really nervous about, but it turned out better than I expected. I already met a lot of cool people, which I'm grateful for. My relationship ended and at first I thought it would take me forever to get back on my feet, but after thinking about it I realised the way it turned out was actually for the better and I'm mentally at a much better place now. It's always sad when the person you thought you would spend the rest of your life with becomes a stranger, but when that person hurts you, you lose your trust in them and eventually your respect for them. I'm probably revealing more about my personal life than I should, but I want to be able to help people in a similar position if they're reading this. The first sign that something isn't right, the first time you feel hurt or betrayed is the time to go. Take it from me, it only gets worse after that.

On the bright side, I got a puppy a week ago and I couldn't be happier. Her name is Aria and she is a month-old Jack Russell terrier. The first day we took her home she was so scared and couldn't stop crying, but she's got used to us now and is so playful and cute.


I am happy to be moving forward with my life and finally letting go of the dead weight - it being a person, fears and pain.

4 comments:

  1. A very touching post! NEVER give up, keep chasing your dreams :)
    Aria is sooo adorable! Wish you all the best ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Wish you all the best too <3

      Delete
  2. That puppy is adorable. isn't it so sad when they cry, it just breaks my heart but I am glad to hear she likes you guys already. Best of luck with moving on as well, some days will be harder then others
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was heartbreaking, but she stopped and barks a lot now haha
      Thank you! xx

      Delete