30 August 2014

The Stroke of Midnight Mascara: Review

As I mentioned, I have finally found my holy grail mascara. I knew the Kardashian Beauty line was good, but I wasn't expecting such amazing results.

Here are my lashes before applying mascara:


Or anything else for that matter. I usually don't do anything to them, I don't even curl them.

Here they are after one coat of the Stroke of Midnight mascara:


As you can see, they definitely look longer, but there isn't such a dramatic effect. There aren't any clumps either.

Let's see what happens after the second layer of mascara:


Now they definitely look much longer and there still aren't clumps. It is a lengthening mascara, so of course it lacks in the volume department. I do prefer long beautiful lashes though, so I love it. 

Here are some different angles to see its effect better:



Again, if you're looking for something that will give you volume, this is not the mascara for you, but if you, like me, like long false-looking eyelashes, go for it. I got mine from feelunique on sale and it cost me about 7 or 8 pounds. The original price is about 11. 



2 comments: