26 August 2014

Spin the Bottle


Essie is without a doubt my favourite nail polish brand. Their polishes are very long-lasting, dry quickly and not to mention all the cute names they are given. 

I never intended to talk about just one nail polish, but this one was so outstanding that I had to. Spin the Bottle is a perfect nude - a colour I think everyone should own. I don't think there's anything special about the formula, but what impressed me so much is how long it lasts.

These photos are taken a few minutes ago, which makes a week after painting my nails. There are still no chips and no peeling. All it took was two coats to get this colour and effect.


For the index and ring finger I used a mixture of these two, but the rose gold one from Flormar is something I'm very disappointed with - it takes forever to dry.


Anyway, Spin the Bottle is amazing and I think that if you're looking for a nude colour, this is the one you should try. It's definitely worth the money.



No comments:

Post a Comment