27 August 2014

Trying to Keep Up With the Kardashians

I couldn't resist the feelunique sale and since the Kardashian Beauty line is something I've had my eye on for quite a while, that's what caught my attention. These are the items I finally decided on:


I received them today, so I can't write any reviews, only my first impressions. The first thing, and probably one of the most popular Kardashian Beauty products is the Honey Stick lip gloss.


The packaging is really simple, but still pretty. It does actually smell like honey, but isn't sticky. I would say it's quite gentle on the lips and even mosturizing. It's also pretty long lasting. The colour I got it in is Natural Honey, because I don't have enough nude lip products.

The next thing I got is the Side Long Glance - eyeshadow duo and false lashes. 



I haven't had the chance to try these yet, but by doing a swatch I could tell that the right eyeshadow is not as pigmented as the left. I also like the left colour more.

The last thing and probably my favourite was the Stroke of Midnight mascara.


I have finally found my holy grail mascara. It's so sad that it's not available in Bulgaria yet. I think I will be making a seperate post about this one and here's a preview:



This is what my lashes look like after two coats and 5 hours since application. Amazing.






4 comments:

  1. Много исках да поръчам гланца за устни, но го имаше само в тъмния нюанс.... този на снимката кой е и заслужава ли си ? Иначе спиралата е супер, на мен ми харесва доста :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Този, който аз имам е Natural Honey и е неутрален цвят, не е тъмен. Според мен си заслужава - не е лепкав или изсушаващ и има страхотен аромат :)

      Delete
  2. Ами не помня как бяха по имена, но бяха два цвята - единия беше по-светло неутрален, към бежов, а другия беше по- кафеникав :))) Другия път ще го поръчам ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Заслужава си! Те изглеждат различно на снимки между другото.

      Delete