30 June 2014

My Everyday Make-Up

Today I decided to make a post about how I usually do my make-up when I go out (oh those rare occasions). Here are all the products I used today:


They are as following:
1. Grace Cole Lip Balm with a watermelon and pink grapefruit scent
2. Flormar "Blush-On" set with a blusher and bronzing powder
3. Rimmel "Hide the Blemish Concealer" in the shade Ivory
4. L'Oreal Paris Contour Khol eye pencil in the colour Jet Black
5. Maybelline The Colossal mascara
6. Catrice eyeshadow palette Absolute Nude
7. Rimmel "Wake Me Up" concealer in the shade Ivory
8. Flormar eyebrow pencil No.401
9. A Bioderma tinted cream freebie
10. Mac brushes: 168, 263, 219

Not all of them are favourites of mine. Some I use on a daily basis just to finish and buy a new product. However, these stand out and I would buy them again.



The Grace Cole England lip balm has a moisturizing formula, which does good things to my usually chapped lips. It's also pigmented and the colour looks lovely. It may not be to everybody's taste though.


The two Rimmel London concealers are amazing. I use the Wake Me Up one under the eyes and Hide the Blemish to well... hide blemishes and spots. On good days I don't use any foundation and even just one of them is enough to make me feel better about myself. 

Finally, here's my look from today:


If you would like me to do a tutorial or a more detailed description, just leave a comment here or on my facebook page and I'd be happy to :)



No comments:

Post a Comment