27 June 2014

Nail polish haul

I've bought a lot of nail polishes recently, so I decided to show them off. I didn't buy them all in one go, but they just kept building up over the last 2-3 weeks.  Here are all of them:


The ones I got from Essie were a bargain - buy one get one free. The first time, I bought Watermelon and as a gift I got Go Ginza. 
Watermelon is a vibrant summer colour, which I would recommend to any nail polish lover. Go Ginza is a pastel pink/purple and is also lovely.
I decided to go to the store for the second time and got Lovie Dovie, which I absolutely adore. It's very girly and very pink, but since I adore pink it's the perfect colour for me. The free one was Parka Perfect and it turned out to be a very pleasant surprise. I couldn't see it quite well in the store, but once I got out I took a good look at it. It's a gray/blue colour and has a bit of a sparkle.


Moving on to Rimmel London, one of my favourite make-up brands. I had waited patiently for the Rita Ora collection and it finally arrived. Of course, I couldn't get just one nail polish, so I got three. For now. The ones I have are White Hot Love, Pillow Talk and Breakfast In Bed. My favourite out of those is definitely Breakfast In Bed, as it's similar to Mint Candy Apple by Essie, which I couldn't find anywhere in good quality. I also bought Mind The Gap Victoria, which reminds me of Bikini So Teeny. I can't wait to try them out.


Finally, I found this little gem very unexpectedly on a Bulgarian website. I had wanted a holographic nail polish for such a long time and this is the perfect one. 


The colour on my nails right now is Go Ginza by Essie, since I've been loving pastels.


I have Pillow Talk by Rimmel London on my toes, but let's be honest, no one really wants to see a photo of my toes, so I'll spare you.




4 comments:

  1. I have White Hot Love, too. I still wanna find Breakfast in Bed, but unfortunately in Grand mall Varna it's out of stock :(
    One of my all time favorite Essie nail polish is Watermelon <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watermelon and Clambake are my favourites! You can look for Breakfast In Bed at Beauty Zone in Varna Mall, I think they had it a few days ago :)

      Delete
    2. My sister wanna know from where did you purchased your holographic nail polish ;))

      Delete