22 June 2014

I'm confused, a little bit bored and very much excited

I decided to create this blog, because it's been something I've wanted to do for a long time. I thought it's best to do it now, since I've been having plenty of free time recently. I don't have any expectations regarding the future of it. I'm starting this out as something fun to do. 
What I'll be posting here is still somewhat a mystery to me - I'm guessing anything that interests me or captures my attention, which most of the time is clothing, jewellery, cosmetics and food. 
Also, I am very new to this experience. I've had a blog on tumblr for a while now, but never posted much myself. So I apologise in advance if I don't meet your expectations of what this is going to be or mess up somewhere along the way.
That is all I can say as of right now.
Thank you for the attention!

2 comments:

  1. Пожелавам ти успех в блогването :)

    ReplyDelete