12 October 2014

H&M Cosmetics Haul & First Impressions


I had been waiting for literally 84 years to get my hands on H&M cosmetics and after they finally introduced them in Bulgaria I was thrilled. I was invited to the event in Sofia, but sadly couldn't attend it. I did buy a few things and don't plan on stopping here.


This is supposed to be an eyeshadow stick, but it doesn't do a great job as such. I didn't buy it with the intention of using it as eyeshadow either, so it doesn't matter to me. I've been using it as highlighter and I must say it works pretty well. The consistency is a bit weird - it's not very creamy or moisturizing, but overall it's worth the price.


This, as you can see has got the same packaging as the eye pen, but it's a lip pen (surprising :O) I love the colour, and if I have to be honest it's the only one that's good out of the whole range. The pigmentation is great and it doesn't dry my lips out.


I got this lip gloss just because it's the cheapest thing ever, but it's not as bad as I thought it would be. Actually, it's not bad all. It smells quite nice and has a good finish, even though I'm generally not a fan of lip glosses.



The best thing by far was this eyeshadow and blush palette. I fell in love with it the minute I saw it. You can tell which colours I've been using the most, but all of them are amazing. I'm not a big fan of colours, but the pink shades are gorgeous. As far as the blushes, I don't really ever use blush, because I've got naturally rosy cheeks, but the pink shade is really pretty as well.

I haven't tried out the face mask yet, but I bought it, because it was the only one that peels off and I can't be bothered with other types.






2 comments: