26 October 2014

I Hate Cold Rainy Days


She loves biting and dragging any piece of clothing she can get her teeth on.


My fingers too, which can get quite painful.


Here I am in my natural state - pajamas, no make-up and air dried hair, at 4pm. Did I mention that I hate rainy weather?



This is what I have been doing all day - laying in bed, listening to Ella Henderson's album, thinking of posts to make, with the occasional trips to the fridge and to see Aria. I used to love doing nothing  
 all day, but it makes me think of bad times now and I try to be productive every day. The weather has been insane lately though, there has even been snow all around the country (in October, I know) and I've been struggling. I'm hoping for some sun soon, so I can go out and wear clothes I actually like haha

No comments:

Post a Comment