15 December 2017

SOPHISTICATION











Jumpsuit: FashionClub.bg // Choker: Bijou Brigitte Grand Mall Varna // Shoes: unknown

This post has been a long time coming, because first of all it took a lot of planning. Then after the shoot, I had so many photos to choose from and edit that I just felt overwhelmed (not to mention my deadly exams), but I think it was all worth it.

The location where these were taken is SHISHI Asian Food and Bar and I think the photos speak for themselves - the interior is very modern and the view is enough to make you visit every day.
~
Този пост отне много време, защото на първо място се нуждаеше от доста планиране. След снимките, се оказа, че имам супер голям избор за обработка и бях заета с изпити, но мисля, че всичко си заслужаваше.

Мястото, където снимахме е SHISHI Asian Food and Bar и мисля, че снимките сами говорят за него - интериорът е много съвременен, а гледката е достатъчна да ви накара да го посещавате всеки ден.







Dress: FashionClub.bg // Necklace: Bijou Brigitte Grand Mall Varna // Shoes: unknown

As for the clothes I'm wearing, they're from FashionClub.bg, where you can find a lot of affordable dresses, jumpsuits and casual outfits. I got to pick these pieces, which are very much my style for special occasions - I always go for black and figure fitting in the right places. The only thing left is the special occasions 😄
~
А за дрехите, които нося, от FashionClub.bg са. Там можете да намерите много достъпни рокли, гащеризони и ежедневни дрехи. Аз си избрах тези, които са точно мой стил за специални случаи - винаги залагам на черно и подчертаващо правилните места. Единствено остават специалните случаи 😄

xo,
Kalina

No comments:

Post a Comment