29 March 2018

I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I WANT WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT










Crop Top & Skirt Set: SheIn  (similar) // Coat: New Yorker // Trainers: Adidas // Bag: Bershka

What I really really want is to see the sun again! It's been an endless winter and today was the first opportunity in a really long time to go out and shoot an outfit post. And yes, I have been listening to the Spice Girls. And ABBA for that matter. I tweeted earlier that the ultimate goal is to find a boy that makes me feel as happy as ABBA do.
~
Това, което наистина искам, е да видя слънцето отново! Беше безкрайна зима и днес беше първият шанс от много време да изляза и да снимам аутфит. И да, слушам Spice Girls. И ABBA, ако сме честни. Писах в Twitter по-рано, че крайната цел е да намеря момче, което ме прави толкова щастлива, колкото ABBA. 

xo,
Kalina

No comments:

Post a Comment