24 January 2017

COME & SEE ME












Coat: New Yorker // T-Shirt: Zara // Hoodie: Vintage // Jeans: H&M // Boots; Tendenz // Backpack: Bershka

I'm loving the recent chill loose clothing vibe in the fashion world (thanks, Kimye), but what I like to do is mix a few casual pieces with something elegant to balance it out, i.e. the thigh high boots. I feel like the whole month of January was very lazy and just meh, but it's almost gone now and I'm coming out of my cocoon.
~
Много харесвам свободните спортни дрехи, които са на мода напоследък (мерси, Kimye), но това, което аз обичам да правя е да комбинирам няколко спортни дрехи с нещо елегантно, за да ги балансира, което в случая са чизмите. Имам чувството, че целият януари беше много мързелив и просто никакъв, но почти свърши и излизам от пъшкула си.

xo,
Kalina

No comments:

Post a Comment