9 September 2015

She's Back!








You might remember Yoli from her guest review or this post. She's one of my best friends, who's studying in the UK. She's here now for a month and I love that I got to see her again. It's hard when your best friends live far away.
We watched Mean Girls and ate lots of carbs (we couldn't even finish the pizza) and then we went to the mall and it was time to go. I've really learnt to appreciate every moment I get with my favorite people, because that's what life's about.
Wow, so deep.
~
Може да си спомняте Йоли от гост ревюто й или този пост. Тя е една от най-близките ми приятелки и в момента учи в Англия. Сега е тук за месец и се радвам, че пак се видяхме. Трудно е, когато най-добрите ти приятели са далеч.
Гледахме Mean Girls и ядохме много въглехидрати (дори не успяхме да довършим пицата), отидохме в мола и след това трябваше да си тръгва. Научих се да оценявам всеки момент с любимите хора, защото това е животът.
Толкова съм дълбокомислена.

xo,
Kalina

4 comments: